Afshan Naz is Masters in Fine arts from university of Punjab (PUCAD) Pakistan in 2002. After that she worked as an apprentice from Ustad Bashir Ahmed and also as a calligrapher from N.C.A. Currently she is working as freelance artist, regularly participating art exhibition in Pakistan & Turkey.
She is academically trained in oil mixed medium. Her major interest in Research & art practice in contemporary & traditional miniature painting, Mughal miniature, Orientalism, imperialism & Modern & contemporary art.
Solo Show of painting at institute of art and design Lahore.
• In Turkey Festival Mesk VI. (2015+ 16)
• Miniature painting exhibition held at Pearl Continental Hotel. (2002)
• International exhibition of Calligraphy held at Alhamra Art Gallery. (2001)
• Miniature Painting exhibition held at Ejaz Art Gallery. (2002)
• Participated in exhibition Contest held at City College on the theme of “Ancient Lahore” got 1st prize.
• Group exhibition Artist Association held at Alhamra Art Gallery. (2007)
• Exhibition of Painting held at Revivals Art Gallery. (2009)
• Exhibition of Painting held at Nairang Art Gallery. (2012)
• Participated in Artist Association exhibition at Alhamra Art Gallery. (2016)
• Roll of Honor for best water color painting.
• Roll of Honor for best Oil Painting.
• 1ST prize in water color from Madina Town Faislabad College.
• 1st prize in Oil painting on theme of “Ancient Lahore” from City College.
• 1st prize from Tolu-e-Islam Poster.
• Work experience in R.A.K Ceramics Tiles Company as a designer.
• Commission based work for Awari Hotel Coffee Shop as a Painter.
• Work experience in Educators School as an Art Teacher.